Thursday, April 14, 2011

I will remember you - love you, CreComm

I'm writing this blog post because I was walking to school today feeling all lovely and warm-hearted about CreComm. As we near the end of this first year, I'd like to pay homage to arguably one of the best years of my life.

As I was walking here, I was thinking about the Live Hit Derby that we have tomorrow and how a year ago, if you told me that would be something I'd be doing, I literally would have laughed in your face. This year of CreComm has pushed me so far out of my comfort zone time and time again, that I don't even know where my comfort zone is anymore. My comfort zone is a football field away. Never have I felt more uncomfortable, terrified, stressed and bad about myself than I have this year. And I wouldn't change a single second of it.

In addition to school, I have met and become friends with some of the very best people ever. People who are different than me but people who I don't feel I have to pretend in front of. I can literally be just exactly who I am, and guess what? People like me - I mean truly ME.

I couldn't possibly write a little diddy about every friend I've made and everyone I care about in CreComm and don't think you aren't important if I haven't said something about you.

To Lindsey - The girl I will ALWAYS go to for fashion advice. I live vicariously through you sometimes and I believe our mutual love for all things feline will always keep us together.

To Amie - My other "uncool" friend. She doesn't know she's actually so cool and doesn't even have to try. She's my other first-born friend who's personality is so similar to mine, it's unbelievable.

To Lorilynn - I'm so happy we rekindled our relationship and understand each other so well. Our interests are so different in some ways but it's amazing all the things we see eye-to-eye on.

To Brian - You make me laugh so hard and I love how you seem to think I'm such a good student (I'm really not!). I'm so glad we didn't do a horse magazine.

To Mike - My class 2 friend. Thank-you for always making sure I didn't lose it. I'll always remember to keep it at a 4, I promise.

There are so many others but not enough room. I hope everyone has an awesome summer. I know we'll be back next year but if I was depressed from not seeing everyone over Xmas, imagine how shaken up I'll be going a whole summer without CreComm!

Here's a little video that explains a bit more about my feelings:

3 comments:

  1. aw pammy! you're so sweet! love your guts.

    also-did a certain episode of how i met your mother inspire you to write this haha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *tear* T_T

    Shoutouts to Sarah McLachlan. Expert pianist.

    Just to let you know though, you definitely did steal my song though, I rep McLachlan to the fullest :p

    You owe me a birthday post card from Florida too, don't forget!!

    P.S. This post is at about a 6 but I'll allow it since it's so POWERFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Post (YUP)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4F6b_199dQ

    Also my reaction while reading this.

    ReplyDelete