Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Exchange District eats!

Hello everyone,

So we're back at school now and you know that means back to blogging religiously. So you can all look forward to some wonderful school-time (or anytime) recipes from me.

But today, I'd like to pay homage to a wonderful little spot on Albert that I can't believe I've never been to! It's called Ken Hong. I can't provide a proper review because everyone at my table had the won ton soup (which is good for an entire lunch and it's only $4.99). It's made with a rich beef broth (I think) and it's loaded with won tons, green onions and crunchy noodles.

The restaurant is fairly small with only about 10 tables and there didn't seem to be air conditioned. They are only open until 3p.m. so unfortunately, lunchtime is really your only option.

The prices were perfect (especially if you're a student). Exchange District restaurants are usually so expensive so it will definitely save me some money this year knowing I can get lunch for under five bucks.

Here's a photo of the soup that my friend Lorilynn took:

No comments:

Post a Comment