Friday, October 7, 2011

Jamie Oliver and my dad

Hey readers,

I'd like to blog about my dad today. That's right, my dad, like me, does enjoy to get his hands dirty in the kitchen once in awhile. (Although my dad is like the cleanest person ever so he doesn't really get dirty. That was just a figure of speech.)

Our PVR is full of recordings of Jamie's Meals in Minutes because my dad just loves it! I think it's Jamie's style and approach to cooking that make him so desirable as a TV personality and chef. He's very "no muss, no fuss" and his style is very rustic. I would recommend checking out his show on the Food Network if you get the chance.

The other day, my dad decided he was going to take over making dinner so he went shopping and planned an entire meal (on a weekday). He made pork tenderloin rubbed with rosemary and garlic, smashed carrots, peas and a delicious garlic bread.

Here's a clip from the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment