Thursday, April 5, 2012

College Foodie goes to Calgary!

It won't be for very much longer that I can actually call myself a College Foodie. I had my last day of classes today and managed to finish and hand in all my assignments. It was tough but I did it! I wonder if I should change the name of my blog or if I should always bee the College Foodie. What do you guys think?

Anyway, I'm headed to Calgary tomorrow for the final three weeks of my school requirements. I'm doing a work placement with a PR firm called Brookline PR. I'm very excited for the experience. I don't know how hot I'm feeling about being away from home for three weeks and missing the various events that are taking place as our final days of CreComm wrap up.

I have a few blogs I need to do (images still on my camera) so I will catch up now that this school craziness is wrapped but I think I'm going to try and use my blog to keep friends and family updated with what I'm up to out there. My parents gave me a $100 gift card to Sobey's that I'm going to try to stretch as far as possible so I'll let you know what I buy and what I make for myself when I'm there. I can take suggestions too if anyone has any thoughts on cooking for one on a budget!

Love you all and see you again real soon!

I'm all set!

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you decide to call this blog post-graduation, keep it up! :) It's a suppertime inspiration.

    ReplyDelete