Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Delicious Miss Dahl

I'd like to dedicate this blog post to my new favorite Food Network show called The Delicious Miss Dahl. It stars British former-supermodel Sophie Dahl.

The show started on BBC but was met with some bad reviews. Now, it appears Food Network Canada has picked it up and it's on once a week on Sundays at 5p.m.(which is definitely not enough, as far as I'm concerned.) A lot of the reviews I've read just say the world doesn't need another Nigella. But I say, it does.

Here's a video of the lovely Sophie making one of my favorite foods, guacamole:


Why is it that every word that comes out of a British person's mouth sounds so wonderful? Let's face it, it's probably why learning grammar was actually enjoyable in Writer's Craft. (Thanks Dr. Petty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment